We want everyone to have a fun & safe experience! Please read the following rules and contact us with any questions.
- A Parent/Guardian must register each child to participate in the Egg Hunt. Pre-Register online to avoid long lines, or you can register at the event. Please arrive early for Check-In.
- For security, Parents/Guardians are not allowed in the Egg Hunt area after registration.
- Parents/Guardians will be given a Check-Out number to use when picking up children for the safety of all participants.
- Parents/Guardians will be in our Easter Worship Experience during the Egg Hunt. If a parent/guardian is needed before the Egg Hunt is over, you will be notified by displaying your Check-Out number on the big screen in the auditorium.
- Easter egg baskets are allowed in the Egg Hunt area.
- If children do not have a basket, we will supply a plastic bag to collect eggs.
Areas By Age.
There will be different Egg Hunt areas for:
- Walkers through 2 years.
- 3 years through Kindergarten.
- 1st Grade through 5th Grade.
**If you have a handicapped or physically challenged child, one adult may go into the Egg Hunt area with that child.